=== JBAuth OAuth ===
Tags: jbauth, jbdevelopers, social, login, oauth2, widget, oauth
Requires at least: 4.0
Requires PHP: 7.0
Tested up to: 4.9.8
Stable tag: 1.0.1
License: GPLv2 or later
JBAuth OAuth allows users to login/register into your wordpress using their JBAuth account, with shortcodes support.
== Description ==
JBAuth OAuth allows users to login or optional register into your wordpress site using their JBAuth account, it will place a login button on your login page and uses shortcodes to put the button wherever you want it to show, even menus
Major features in JBAuth OAuth include:
* Add a button to the login page of your installation.
* Allow to locate the login button wherever user wants with shortcodes.
* Allow to set if user can register with their JBAuth credentials if the user doesn't exist on your installation or just an error login message.
== Installation ==
Upload the JBAuth OAuth plugin to your installation, Activate it, then enter your client id, Secret and API Key retrieved from the JBDevelopers Dashboard https://dev.justinback.com/.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
Q: Where can I create an app?
Q: Where can I create an apikey?
Q: Where can I get a verified app?
Q: My API Key has been suspended!
A: Contact the JBDevelopers support team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: My App is untrusted!
A: This is due to a change from a verified application. Contact the JBDevelopers support team by sending an email to email@example.com
== Changelog ==
= 1.0.0 =
*Release Date - 10/22/2018*
* First Release
== Screenshots ==
1. The settings page
2. You have to create an app at the JBDevelopers website
3. You have to create an apikey at the JBDevelopers website
4. Login button at the wp-login.php Login screen